In- Home Support
Independence Australia provides personal care services in South Western Sydney. For support requirements of a minimum 5 hours per week and a minimum of 2 hours per shift.
Our Disability Support Workers can assist with:
Move around the house with greater ease with transfers from bed to your wheelchair or toilet.
- Personal Hygiene
Including bathing, toileting, teeth cleaning, assistance showering or shaving.
- Eating & Meal Preparation
Preparing or helping you to prepare your meals and assisting you to eat as required.
- Personal Grooming and Dressing
Get ready for the day – we can assist with helping to prepare for the day ahead each morning with hoist assistance and getting dressed as required.
- Administration of medication
Ensuring that you that the right medication at the right time each day
- Social Support
To help you spend time with family and friends within your community – this can include participation in activities or attending events.
How we help is up to you
Our support workers are available to visit your home in the mornings, afternoons or evenings to help you prepare or wind down for the day.
It’s your decision how little or much support is required. Our friendly and experienced support workers will provide you with comfort and care to help you through your daily tasks, with your needs always at front and centre. Not only will we work with you to develop and implement a support plan that compliments your personal preferences and clinical support needs but we will ensure that the people we find to support you are the right fit, just for you.
We provide these services for participants of NDIS and other funding bodies located in South Western Sydney.
We promise to:
- Listen to you, and understand the support you require, even as it changes over time
- Surround you with experienced support workers who are fully accredited, and police checked
- Be there for you from 2 hours to 24 hours a day – to suit your needs
- Meet your needs – we’ve been providing people with access to the support that they need for more than sixty years. We are also one of Australia’s largest suppliers of healthcare products and can assist you to access healthcare solutions.